CareIQ Service Coordinator I
The CareIQ Service Coordinator provides administrative customer service and file management assistance to claimants, providers, claims professionals, and case managers regarding new and ongoing ancillary healthcare services. Utilizing proprietary systems and knowledge from training, a CareIQ Service Coordinator will provide excellent telephonic and written customer service to both inbound and outbound customers. A CareIQ Service Coordinator operates with a high focus on accuracy, urgency and communication to ensure that services are completed on schedule and without interruption.
The shift for this role will be Monday-Friday, 10:00am - 6:30pm EST.
This is a remote position but for continuity of business with our management team, candidate needs to reside and work in the Central or Eastern time zones.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides telephonic customer service in an inbound and outbound high-volume call-center environment.
- Completes accurate data review and entry.
- Able to learn and operate corporate proprietary systems.
- Requests and reviews treatment and appointment documentation to verify completion and accuracy.
- Completes administrative review of claim authorization, referral orders, appointment notes and reports to ensure services that have been completed, ordered and authorized are in alignment.
- Ensures all case stakeholders are updated regularly.
- Types and proofreads reports and correspondence via email and management systems.
- Transcribes correspondence/reports from dictation.
- Uses problem solving and critical thinking skills to ensure daily scheduling challenges do not cause delays in securing appointments.
- Requires regular and consistent attendance.
- Meets departmental production and quality performance expectations.
- Complies with all safety rules and regulations during work hours in conjunction with the Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP).
- Additional duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Process oriented and effective multi-tasking skills in a high-volume, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet designated deadlines
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office and Proprietary Systems
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a professional and courteous demeanor that sets tone for complex telephonic conversations.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- High School diploma
- Prior work experience in a detail oriented customer service environment
CorVel uses a market based approach to pay and our salary ranges may vary depending on your location. Pay rates are established taking into account the following factors: federal, state, and local minimum wage requirements, the geographic location differential, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, internal employee equity, and market conditions. Our ranges may be modified at any time.
For leveled roles (I, II, III, Senior, Lead, etc.) new hires may be slotted into a different level, either up or down, based on assessment during interview process taking into consideration experience, qualifications, and overall fit for the role. The level may impact the salary range and these adjustments would be clarified during the offer process.
Pay Range: $14.53 - $22.18 per hour
A list of our benefit offerings can be found on our CorVel website: CorVel Careers | Opportunities in Risk Management
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work® Company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 4,000 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.