Agent Appointment Regulatory Specialist
Our client is an innovative Global Insurance Carrier that delivers reliable risk management solutions and respects the diversity of both individuals and ideas. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Agency Appointment Regulatory Specialist to join their team.
Title: Agency Appointment Regulatory Specialist
Location: Jacksonville, FL
· Prepares and files new entity appointment and licensing applications with regulatory agencies and handles inquiries and annual renewals
· Tracks agent appointments for new and renewal deadlines
· Invoices agents or accounts for reimbursement of license fees.
· Maintains license information and codes correctly into computer system.
· Assists with other Compliance projects such as document production for regulatory agencies, responses to complaints and other matters.
· Maintains license pending files and reviews/works weekly.
· Maintains and files all necessary correspondence related to the regulatory function.
· Evaluates work for effectiveness/efficiency and recommends changes to Manager when appropriate.
· 1-3 years' experience in insurance company agent and agency appointment &/or corporate entity appointment.
· Agency experience acceptable
· SIRCON Experience helpful
· NIPR and IPORTAL experience preferred
· Agency Licensing a +
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.