4 days left
CorVel is seeking a Medical Services Coordinator in our CareIQ Ancillary Program. The Coordinator position is a non-clinical role that offers ongoing administrative support to Case Managers, Claims Adjusters and Clinical Care Managers. The Coordinator will document and maintain regular communication with network providers to secure medical records, treatment notes, and verbal status updates. This is a remote position but for continuity of business with our management team, candidate needs to reside and work in the Central or Eastern time zones.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completes Administrative Review of received medical records and treatment notes to ensure completion, accuracy and program compliance.
- Offers strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy while also completing high volume of production
- Provides quality telephonic customer service to network providers While the off to obtain medical records, dates of service, and treatment updates.
- Able to effectively communicate with providers when documentation corrections are needed or program requirements are not met.
- Ensures all claim activity is accurately documented in claims system in accordance to departmental expectations.
- Ensures files are complete with all appropriate documentation.
- Provides consistent high quality verbal and written customer support to internal and external customers; i.e. case managers, claims adjusters and clinical care managers.
- Utilizes proprietary systems to monitor and manage assigned workload.
- Utilizes CorVel Intranet and SharePoint to remain current of all policies and procedures.
- Requires regular and consistent attendance.
- Complies with all safety rules and regulations during work hours in conjunction with the Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP).
- Additional duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Effective multi-tasking skills in a high-volume, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet designated deadlines.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office including Outlook and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
CorVel uses a market based approach to pay and our salary ranges may vary depending on your location. Pay rates are established taking into account the following factors: federal, state, and local minimum wage requirements, the geographic location differential, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, internal employee equity, and market conditions. Our ranges may be modified at any time.
Pay Range: $17.91 - $28.91 per hour
A list of our benefit offerings can be found on our CorVel website: CorVel Careers | Opportunities in Risk Management
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work® Company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 4,000 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.