CareIQ DME Coordinator
CorVel is seeking a Medical Equipment and Home Healthcare Coordinator. The Care Coordinator is responsible for participating in the daily operations and maintenance of the CareIQ DME and Home Healthcare department. Primary duties include assisting claims staff, case management and providers to facilitate delivery and service quality for Medical Equipment and Home Healthcare orders. This position is eligible to Work from Home from anywhere in the USA.
This is a remote position but for continuity of business with our management team, candidate needs to reside and work in the Central or Eastern time zones.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively monitors and manages files using proprietary web based applications.
- Identifies potential problems and trends, proposes solutions and ensures no delay in care.
- Provides telephonic and written customer support services.
- Documents actions and correspondence between parties.
- Ensures files are complete with all appropriate documentation.
- Utilizes training and departmental resources to ensure that services provided are in alignment with physician order and authorization.
- Verifies that services are coordinated and delivered quickly, in accordance with patient satisfaction, customer specifications, and program SLAs.
- Utilizes CorVel Intranet and SharePoint to remain current of all policies and procedures.
- Requires regular and consistent attendance.
- Complies with all safety rules and regulations during work hours in conjunction with the Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP).
- Additional duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Availability to work 11:30am to 8:00pm (Eastern) is required.
- Effective multi-tasking skills in a high-volume, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet designated deadlines.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office including Outlook and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work® Company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 4,000 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.