Finance Systems Senior Administrator
Our client is an innovative Global Insurance Carrier that delivers reliable risk management solutions and respects the diversity of both individuals and ideas. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Finance Business Analyst to join their team.
Title: Finance Systems Senior Administrator
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Overview: The Finance Systems Senior Administrator leverages financial systems acumen and analytical skills, as well as an understanding of accounting and finance functions to maintain financial systems from the perspective of the end user community and help those systems to function efficiently and effectively for the end user group. Relevant systems include but are not limited to Oracle EBS, Blackline, and Workiva, as well as data analytics tools OBIEE and Toad.
Areas of accountability will include:
- Maintain Oracle charts of accounts and related parent rollup relationships and be a source of knowledge and guidance for the establishment of new values.
- Build and maintain reports within the financial systems.
- Create, maintain, and terminate end-user profiles.
- Support month-end interface file processes.
- Monitor daily and monthly exception reports and address matters as appropriate either directly or in collaboration with IT resources.
- Provide substantial support to systems enhancement projects, which may include gathering business requirements, tracking project issues, assisting in development of test cases, performance of testing.
- Participate as an administrator for Blackline, as a backup to the primary administrator.
- Provide administrative support to Oracle EBS end-users, through the following areas:
- User creation, maintenance, and termination
- Chart of accounts maintenance, including parent structures
- Code combinations maintenance
- Create and maintain reports and queries in Oracle EBS and/or Oracle OBIEE as assigned
- Run interface processes as assigned, and trouble-shoot issues
- Blackline user and data maintenance
- Participate in system upgrades and enhancement projects in scoping, business requirement documentation, testing, and issues tracking
- Provide troubleshooting and support to the business end users, through analysis of data and report or query structures.
- Coordinate with technical resources to resolve technical and operational problems, issues, and obstacles
- Bachelor's degree in a business or system or equivalent work experience
- 2 plus years Oracle EBS end-user and administration experience
- Familiarity with accounting and finance functions, ideally through direct experience as an accountant or financial analyst