Join our hardworking, collaborative team where your contributions will be celebrated and valued.
We're a national insurance provider that offers a full suite of insurance products and services. We strive to be the most respected insurance provider in the United States and that respect starts with our employees.
Stillwater Insurance Services, Inc. is seeking an entry level OnBase Administrator. This position requires the administration and support of Stillwater's OnBase platform and associated services. This position requires maintaining proper configuration and access controls as well as supporting business solutions in the areas of document management, workflow, imaging, and integration with business applications. In addition, this position is responsible for monitoring new trends in technology that will impact the OnBase platform and lead strategic technology projects to further the continual improvement of OIT provided services.
- Previous experience in building and presenting project plans and business requirements to internal or external clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects toward effective solutions and according to budget and timelines
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated use of interpersonal skills and influence to accomplish work without formal authority and to ensure optimal team performance
- Detailed understanding and experience with process documentation and improvement
- Strong prioritization, multitasking, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Technical documentation skills
- Work with external contractors to enhance Onbase platform and gain knowledge for future support
- Years of experience: 2-years' experience with Workflow design and configuration
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field; OR equivalent post high school education and/or work-related experience
- Experience with OnBase
- User account creation
- Doc management
- Import DIP Processes
- OnBase Certifications a plus but not required
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits to keep you and your family protected.
- 401(k) Plan to help you plan for your retirement ~ with employer match.
- Gym/Fitness Center on site to support your commitment to staying healthy. Gym reimbursement available to telecommuters.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program to help you maintain your work/life balance.
Apply today to start your journey of being celebrated and valued with Stillwater Insurance Group.
Offer is contingent upon a favorable response from both a pre-employment background investigation and a drug screen.
Stillwater Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.