Information Security Analyst
Remote Work Opportunity
Join our hardworking, collaborative team where your contributions will be celebrated and valued.
Upon completion of an in-office training program, this position may be eligible for a work from home opportunity.
Why Stillwater? We're a national insurance provider that offers a full suite of insurance products and services. We strive to be the most respected insurance provider in the United States and that respect starts with our employees.
We are seeking individuals with Five (5) years of IT related experience or at least Three (3) years of InfoSec. experiences.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Computer Science or relevant experience
- 3+ years in InfoSec field
- 5-10 years in Information Technology or related field
- CompTIA Certs (Network+,Security+, PenTest+, CySA+, CASP+)
- GIAC (GSEC, GCIA, GCFE, GCED, GPEN)
- EC-Council (CEH, CND, ECSI, CNDA, CHFI)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: Security
- Research, test and deploy and maintain information security solutions for corporate network.
- Develop, document and review information security procedures and policies.
- Participate as security expert in IT related projects, provide direction and mitigation solutions.
- Perform security audits for PCI and other compliance entities as required.
- Work with IS Web Dev team on Web Application Firewall rules and policies.
- Monitor logs and vulnerability scanning solutions. Provide remediation guidance.
- Must be able to work outside normal business hours when needed to diagnose and implement product released to not interrupt normal workflow. This includes responding to security related events.
- Stay current on IT Security trends, news, and threats.
- Promote security awareness to all users to ensure server and network efficiency.
- Review access needs, security violations and programming change with end users to maintain compliance.
We're looking for the following job knowledge:
- Log Management / SIEM (Splunk)
- IDS / IPS (Fortinet)
- Incident Response / Forensics
- Ability to identify and mitigate Information Security vulnerabilities using scanning tools and explain how to avoid them. Management (Rapid 7 Nexpose, Qualys, Tenable)
- Performance Monitoring (PRTG, New Relic)
- Endpoint Protection (FortiEMS, Forticlient, Cylance, GPO, Deployment Tools)
- Web Filters
- Web Application Firewalls (FortiWeb)
- Experience with Penetration Testing tools, testing and techniques.
- Understanding of network technology (TCP/IP, Firewalls, Switches, Routers etc)
Do you have:
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects effectively.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to document solutions and provide training and mentoring.
- Business casual work environment – wear your jeans to work.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits to keep you and your family protected.
- 401(k)Plan to help you plan for your retirement, with an Employer match.
- Gym/Fitness Center reimbursement to support your commitment to staying healthy.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program to help you maintain your work/life balance.
Apply today to start your journey of being celebrated and valued with Stillwater Insurance Group.
Offer for employment contingent upon the acceptable responses from both a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen.
Stillwater is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.