Experienced Represented Casualty Adjuster (Remote)
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Compensation Data
Individuals with 2+ years prior Represented and/or Litigation adjusting experience could qualify for a $2,000 sign-on bonus.
Individuals with 3+ years of prior Unrepresented casualty or BI adjusting experience could qualify for a $1,000 sign-on bonus
A $1000 sign on bonus is applicable for this posting for all candidates who have a resident Property and Casualty Adjuster's License or a Designated Home State Adjuster's License in Florida or Texas.
Now is an exciting time to join Allstate! One of the worlds most trusted brands is building a team of enthusiastic colleagues, who together, are helping guide customers to live a life well protected. Join us and youll have everyday opportunities to learn, grow and shape your future while pursuing your desire to do good for others.
A day in the life of a Represented Casualty Adjuster:
- Communicate empathetically with customers and help them through their claim process in a fast, fair and easy manner
- Investigate single and multi-vehicle auto accidents involving property damage and/or bodily injury when there is attorney representation using innovative tools and technology.
- Review the policy and decide how coverage applies and provide the customer with a detailed explanation of both the policy and estimate.
- Document claims through active listening and use of data to investigate and assess claim coverage, liability, and damages while reviewing medical records and/or bills.
- Capture recorded statements, when appropriate, while reviewing all medical records in preparation for evaluation.
- Determine claim value before negotiating and settling with customers or attorneys.
- Use data and analytics to problem solve and contribute to team goals by sharing ideas and opinions.
- Flexibility to work independently as part of a virtual team.
- ***Florida will be the primary handing state***
Youre provided with comprehensive training:
- We cover the cost to help you study for and earn your license
- We offer full paid virtual training plus on the job training
- Ongoing training opportunities for continuous improvement
- This position is a permanent remote home-based worker. Your home office does not need to be near an Allstate office, but it does need to be in the United States.
- This position is eligible for a $80 monthly connectivity reimbursement to offset the costs of internet and phone expenses.
- In our virtual environment, adjusters are required to engage and participate on camera during online meetings and trainings.
- Allstate will provide a technology bundle that includes all equipment needed to perform your work from home (laptop, monitors, headset, keyboard, mouse)
Youre a great match for this role if you have:
- High School Diploma/GED or higher (Bachelors Degree preferred)
- 5+ years of casualty claims experience required
- FL casualty claims experience, required
- Property and Casualty License, preferred
- Have a bachelors degree and/or prior experience in handling property damage and/or bodily injury claims.
- You have prior experience partnering with an attorneys office on injury claims and or prior experience with the injury evaluation process
- You have a strong background in negotiation and conflict management
- Previous customer service experience
- Liability or claims experience is a plus
- Value providing an effortless customer service experience
- Are organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Are known for clear and professional communication both written and verbal
- Being bilingual and/or having prior military experience is a plus
- This position is not available for California, Alaska, and Hawaii residents
Whats in it for you?
- Paid training and licensing
- Internet reimbursement
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted gym memberships
- Cafeteria style health insurance plan- starts day one!
- 401K match and pension plan
- Volunteer opportunities + matching donations
- Visit AllstateGoodLife.com to learn more
Compensation offered for this role is$57,500-$81,200 per yearand is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/