Inside Sales Manager
Inside Sales Manager
Join our hardworking, collaborative team where your contributions will be celebrated and valued.
Why Stillwater? We're a national insurance provider that offers a full suite of insurance products and services. We strive to be the most respected insurance provider in the United States and that respect starts with our employees.
Love what you do. We're looking for a charismatic person to join our Inside Sales Team.
Stillwater's Inside Sales Manager is responsible for the growth of an independent agency force through new agency appointments and an existing agency territory. You will be responsible for prospecting, training, developing and establishing long-term sales relationships with agents. You'll be creating and implementing sales plans to grow your agency base. Stillwater has had consistent year-over-year growth, and you'll have the opportunity to grow and evolve with our company's growth.
- Identify, evaluate and develop agencies that fit our profile and exceed production goals
- Maintain and re-establish relationships with existing agencies—develop agency plans and establish strong producer relationships
- Understand competitor products and capabilities, and consumer trends
- Effectively position our products, platform and services
- Own the execution of the Business Development Process and Best Practices
- Be our agents' voice—you will collaborate with other teams to ensure the best experience for our agents and customers
Education: 4-year college degree or related business experience
Work Experience: 2+ years property and casualty experience, including sales, marketing or claims
Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written skills; listening and presentation skills
Experience with Salesforce and moderate Excel abilities are a plus
Collaboration and Relationship Management: Committed and resilience to build and sustain long-term productive internal and external relationships; ability to effectively deal with pressure, work-related issues in a professional and positive manner.
Agency Management: Thoroughly understands agency business and behaviors; develops production required to achieve annual goals; advising and consulting to agency constituents to develop mutually beneficial outcomes.
Adapting to Change: Adapting to changing situations, restructuring tasks and priorities as changes occur with the business.
Decision Making: Effectively interpret company data to evaluate growth areas and agency performance Financial and Business Acumen: Demonstrates market knowledge; territory opportunities and competitive strengths and weaknesses.
Ethics: Upholds a high standard of ethics in all actions.
- Casual work environment—wear your jeans to work.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits to keep you and your family protected.
- 401(k) Plan with company match to help you plan for your retirement.
- Gym/fitness reimbursement to a facility to support your commitment to staying healthy.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program to help you maintain your work/life balance.
Apply today to start your journey of being celebrated and valued with Stillwater Insurance Group.
Offer is contingent upon a favorable response from both a pre-employment background investigation and a drug screen.
Stillwater Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
Interested candidates apply on-line or may send resume to: Karen.Zinner@Stillwater.com.