Information Security Analyst
We are seeking individuals with Five (5) years of IT related experience or at least Three (3) years of InfoSec. experiences.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Computer Science or relevant experience
- 3+ years in InfoSec field
- 5-10 years in Information Technology or related field
- CompTIA Certs (Network+,Security+, PenTest+, CySA+, CASP+)
- GIAC (GSEC, GCIA, GCFE, GCED, GPEN)
- EC-Council (CEH, CND, ECSI, CNDA, CHFI)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: Security
- Research, test, deploy and maintain information security solutions for corporate network.
- Develop, document and review information security procedures and policies.
- Participate as security expert in IT related projects, provide direction and mitigation solutions.
- Perform security audits for PCI and other compliance entities as required.
- Work with IS Web Dev team on Web Application Firewall rules and policies.
- Monitor logs and vulnerability scanning solutions. Provide remediation guidance.
- Must be able to work outside normal business hours when needed to diagnose and implement product released to not interrupt normal workflow. This includes responding to security related events.
- Stay current on IT Security trends, news, and threats.
- Promote security awareness to all users to ensure server and network efficiency.
- Review access needs, security violations and programming change with end users to maintain compliance.
We're looking for the following job knowledge:
- Log Management / SIEM (Splunk)
- IDS / IPS (Fortinet)
- Incident Response / Forensics
- Ability to identify and mitigate Information Security vulnerabilities using scanning tools and explain how to avoid them. Management (Rapid 7 Nexpose, Qualys, Tenable)
- Performance Monitoring (PRTG, New Relic)
- Endpoint Protection (FortiEMS, Forticlient, Cylance, GPO, Deployment Tools)
- Web Filters
- Web Application Firewalls (FortiWeb)
- Experience with Penetration Testing tools, testing and techniques.
- Understanding of network technology (TCP/IP, Firewalls, Switches, Routers etc)
Do you have:
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects effectively.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to document solutions and provide training and mentoring.
Offer for employment contingent upon the acceptable responses from both a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen.
Stillwater is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.