Claims Adjuster - Commercial Property | Remote
Insurance Placement Solutions has an immediate opening for a Remote Commercial Property Claims Adjuster with our client. As a member of our client's claims team, utilize your knowledge to independently investigate, evaluate and resolve assigned claims in order to achieve appropriate outcomes. In this position, you will administer and resolve claims in a timely manner in accordance with legal statutes, policy provisions, and company guidelines.
Commercial Property Claims Adjuster Responsibilities
- Manages pending insurance claims investigations from first notice of loss through completion
- Obtains necessary information from the claimant and from experts such as architects, engineers, builders, construction workers, police officers, health care practitioners, accountants, and others to fully and accurately assess the extent of the loss.
- Works well with clients, team members, insureds, and third parties to resolve claims effectively.
- Understands insurance policies and policy interpretation, and establishes appropriate loss estimates based on all relevant information and findings.
- Prepares accurate, clear, thorough, and concise reports and letters to insurance carriers on conclusions and recommendations.
- Maintains accurate, thorough field notes, journal entries, and time and expense records as required.
- 5+ years of experience handling commercial property claims as an inside desk claims adjuster
- Excess and Surplus or Lloyds policy experience is a plus
- Must have an active license in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida, and Georgia
- A high school diploma required
About Insurance Placement Solutions
IPS is an insurance staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to the insurance industry, including casualty claims adjuster jobs in the U.S. Our services are designed to be a resource for clients to gain access to high-caliber talent. Many of our clients do not have the dedicated manpower to quickly fill their temporary, temporary to hire or direct-hire vacancies. That is where we come in. Our clients are able to utilize our services to maintain business-as-usual during unforeseen interruptions and fluctuating business needs. Plus, our candidates benefit from gaining backdoor access to highly sought-after positions with top companies in the industry.