Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager
This position will require the candidate to be physically located in Jacksonville, FL
Join our hardworking, collaborative team where your contributions will be celebrated and valued.
Why Stillwater? We're a national insurance provider that offers a full suite of insurance products and services. We strive to be the most respected insurance provider in the United States and that respect starts with our employees.
Stillwater has created a QA team and we are looking for a QA Manager. This position will work closely with our vendor and licensed software called ClaimsMonitor to audit and evaluate the overall quality of the claim handling at Stillwater.
The QA Manager is responsible for defining the overall quality assurance and testing strategy and manages the execution of our claim handling quality. The QA Manager manages the QA/Testing Analysts and the teams responsible for test automation and performance testing.
Primary Duties: · Executing on the QA Strategy which includes end-to-end functional audit functions, regression testing, automated testing, acceptance testing and performance testing plans.
· Execute on our integrated end-to-end functional plan.
· Experience complex enterprise software solutions.
· Experience of strategies and managing the execution.
· Functional understanding of the P&C insurance domain.
· Deep understanding of tools for automation, regression and performance testing.
· Document and track issues identified in audits.
· Responsible for defect identification, documentation, communication and following through to resolution and escalation.
· Sets up data test scenarios.
· 3+ Years claims leadership / QA experience.
· Ability to be self-directed and to proactively anticipate problems and seek opportunities.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft suite including Word, Excel and other MS products.
· Strong knowledge and usage of the Xactimate suite of products
· Insurance background particularly with property and casualty insurance solutions.
· SDLC experience with both waterfall and AGILE projects.
· Experience with Jira.
· 2+ Years of AS400 / iSeries Experience.
· Demonstrated experience with automated test tools such as Selenium.
1. Convenient location near I-95, Butler Blvd, and the Town Center shops.
2. Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits to keep you and your family protected.
3. 401(k) Plan to help you plan for your retirement with Employer Match.
4. Gym/Fitness Center reimbursement to support your commitment to staying healthy.
5. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program to help you maintain your work/life balance.
Apply today to start your journey of being celebrated and valued with Stillwater Insurance Group.
Offer is contingent upon a favorable response from both a pre-employment background investigation and a drug screen.
Stillwater Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.