Join our dynamic, collaborative team where your contributions are appreciated and valued.
Why Stillwater? Stillwater Insurance Group is a national insurance provider that offers a full range of insurance products and services. We strive to be the most respected insurance provider in the United States, and that respect starts with our employees. We offer a supportive environment and opportunity for a new team-member who brings a positive attitude, reliable work habits, attention to detail and interest in learning.
The successful candidate is responsible for review of new and renewal business for eligibility of our home, dwelling fire and earthquake programs, while providing excellent service to our customers and contributing to the overall growth of the business. With the right attitude, skills and knowledge, we can train you.
- Review, evaluate and process quotes, applications, reports and specific policy documents.
- Review of new and renewal business for eligibility, profitability and adequate coverage requirements
- Assist agents, insureds, vendors and various departments with coverage questions, requests and inquiries.
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks and special projects as needed.
- Respond to tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- Work effectively and efficiently individually and in a team environment.
- Mentor and provide guidance to Assistants within the department
- Work collaboratively with other business departments to ensure Stillwater's ease of use experience
Education and Work Experience: Minimum of 4 years Property and Casualty Underwriting experience is required. Agents 2-20 or CS 4-40 license is preferred.
Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written skills with good computer/pc knowledge is required.
Work Schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM in our Jacksonville office with a 1 hour lunch.
- Business casual work environment – wear your jeans to work. Office location near I-95 and Butler Blvd. – convenient to shopping and dining. Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits to keep you and your family protected. 401(k) Plan to help you plan for your retirement with Employer Match. Gym/Fitness Center reimbursement to support your commitment to staying healthy. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program to help you maintain your work/life balance.
Apply today to start your journey of being celebrated and valued with Stillwater Insurance Group.
Offer is contingent upon a favorable response from both a pre-employment background investigation and a drug screen.
Stillwater Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.