Manager Compliance Specialty Programs
Our client is an innovative Global Insurance Carrier that delivers reliable risk management solutions and respects the diversity of both individuals and ideas. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Compliance Specialty Programs Manager to join their team.
Title: Manager Compliance Specialty Programs
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Prepare product filings or review submitted forms and rates for surplus lines and commercial P&C programs, advice on compliance related issues and assure policy forms fulfill company's reinsurance and risk tolerance standards.
- Manage process to obtain actuarial memorandums, rates and formulas to support new and/or amended P&C product filings with the various states' Departments of Insurance.
- Maintain filing and records system for all regulatory documents, ensuring compliance with the department's guidelines.
- Research, review and disseminate compliance information, law revisions, and other industry communications received from state agencies and regulatory bodies.
- Perform periodic research of regulatory websites and publications for changes in surplus lines and admitted P&C product requirements and communicate to all affected departments.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years insurance programs experience including form development and compliance reviews or comparable experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and associated software.
- Familiarity with ISO for forms development and SERFF for form filings is preferred.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.