Commercial Underwriter (FL Residents -P&C, Panhandle Territory)
Commercial Lines Underwriter -Remote in Panhandle of Florida
Comp: $65-75k (senior level up to $90-95k)
Locations: FL role: Remote from Panhandle of Florida
Currently seeking a Commercial Lines Underwriter to assist in the acquisition and retention of profitable commercial lines customers, through following sound underwriting principles reflective of company policy. The Underwriter will work with assigned agents in meeting profitability and production goals, by following guidelines and establishing business relationships, along with managing the pricing and underwriting of an assigned territory of business.
* Bachelor's degree; NOTE: Relevant, progressively responsible work experience may be substituted on a year for year basis for the required education.
* Two or more years of commercial property and casualty underwriting experience
* Thorough knowledge of P&C insurance forms and rating rules
* Solid working knowledge of underwriting and loss control principles
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
* Industry designations, such as CIC, CPCU or other designations that relate to the insurance industry preferred
Depending on experience level, Qualified candidates could be considered for a Senior Level Position .