Consumer Warranty Director
1 day left
Consumer Warranty Director - Jacksonville, FL
Responsible for ensuring established procedures and guidelines are followed and SLA requirements are achieved. Provides support, direction and guidance for associates and takes actions on issues as they relate to skills, knowledge, training and development. Monitors and maintains the companies' guidelines for administration and quality control standards. Areas of primary responsibility: 4 Warranty.
- Manages, oversee, supervise, analyze and coordinate associates and functions of the department to meet set quality and quantity standards and scheduled processing time periods.
- Defines the mapping of services to users to establish the structure of service level agreements for the organization; ensures that a catalogue of all available services is created and maintained.
- Determines service level requirements for each area subject to an agreement.
- Monitors service levels achieved, ensures records are maintained and analyzed, initiates actions, and issues reports on achievement to users, providers, and management.
- Reviews all service level agreements to ensure continued meeting of targets in a cost-effective manner and to balance overall user requirements with current and planned services.
- Reviews all services to ensure cost effective performance and keeps abreast of the industry to ensure our services meet or exceed the competition.
- Develops business plans based on corporate goals.
- Interacts regularly with all levels of corporate management to develop solutions to corporate level business needs.
- Evaluate associates and complete performance evaluations with recommendation for salary adjustment or disciplinary action or performance improvement plan.
- Interview and evaluate applicants for employment.
- Assist in obtaining our clients Corporate goals around production, EBITDA and Revenue Growth.
- Promote and drive our Clients Principles
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 or more years' senior level experience which includes exposure to relevant commercial, administrative, or industrial work environments. Experience should include previous management responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems
- Ideal leader – formulates multiple new ideas and implements
- Proven ability to exceed performance expectations and create value for consumers, customers and client.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and to preserve and protect proprietary and confidential information.
- Effective communication and writing skills are essential, including grammatical usage, persuasive copy, and style.
- Results-oriented with effective research and project management skills
- Ability to think critically, meet deadlines, and work collaboratively with all areas of the business.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels within the organization and state insurance departments.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to design and develop forms; MS O