Claims Senior Field Adjuster - Jacksonville Area
Position is responsible for prompt and thorough investigation of routine to moderately complex residential property claims. This is a field based position involving on-site inspection of insured properties. Regular travel within assigned territory is required.
- Prompt and courteous servicing of property claims, including insured and agency contact and follow through.
- Communicate and interact with a variety of individuals to foster the timely resolution of claims, including, but not limited to, policyholders, public adjusters, attorneys, vendors and experts.
- Timely identification, analysis and resolution of coverage issues arising in claims investigation.
- Factual investigation of cause of loss.
- Coverage determination based on a variety of policy and endorsements.
- Maintain proper file documentation reflecting progressive claim handling.
- Coverage and Payment Letters necessary to settle and conclude the claim.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must maintain a Florida All-Lines adjuster (620) license.
- 5+ years of property claims adjustment experience required including at least 2 years of field experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good skills working with customers.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of property insurance policy and coverage analysis.
- Must be able to work under deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong skills and experience with Xactimate estimating program.
Florida Peninsula Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.