Statistical Data Reporting Programmer Analyst
Our client is an innovative Global Insurance Carrier that delivers reliable risk management solutions and respects the diversity of both individuals and ideas. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Statistical Data Reporting Programmer Analyst to join their team.
Title: Statistical Data Reporting Programmer Analyst
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Overview: The Statistical Data Reporting Programmer Analyst will determine requirements for data, reports, analyses, metadata, training, service levels, and performance by interviewing customers and working with stakeholders.
- Identify, analyze, and remediate data issues related to the operational processing of the month/quarterly/annual statutory and statistical reporting solutions and work with stakeholders to resolve these issues.
- Document business requirements for development changes necessary to correct data issues.
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Interact with and guide the Developers toward the solution detailed in the specifications.
- Plan and execute tests to verify that the reporting solutions support the specifications and requirements and are in accordance with business objectives
- Provide training on reporting solutions to business users.
- Develop reports to help conduct data analysis and validation.
- Participate in the change control process to determine system impact on statutory and statistical reporting process.
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, data analytics, or other relevant area of study.
- 2+ years technical experience in financial report delivery for P&C insurance carriers.
- Experience testing complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, SQL Server Management Studio, Toad Data Point, and related BI tools.
- Finance process and data analysis experience with strong understanding of relationships and operational dependencies in a typical finance department.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.