Field Training Rep
Our client is an innovative Global Insurance Carrier that delivers reliable risk management solutions and respects the diversity of both individuals and ideas. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Field Training Rep to join their team.
Title: Field Training Rep
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Overview: The Field Training Rep delivers training to customers, managers, and associates on a variety of assigned products. Travel may be required for up to 50%-70% of the position.
- Develop, implement, and manage a continuous improvement program for assigned customers and/or product line programs.
- Ensure consistency of content design features across assigned products.
- Recommend and incorporate the use of innovative design elements into training materials to enhance the overall training experience and effectiveness.
- Provide timely and relevant communications regarding updates and projects to all stakeholders.
- Deliver training to customers, managers and associates using a variety of instructional techniques.
- Review training materials from a variety of vendors and recommend appropriate materials.
- Monitor and evaluate results, assessing and adapting training effectiveness.
- Monitor costs, schedules classes/training events, enrollment, and equipment set up.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years in curriculum development, design, and delivery.
- 3+ years customer service in the insurance industry, preferably with experience in warranty products.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including LMS and WebEx.
- Experience conducting cost-benefit analysis and training ROIs.
- Written and verbal communication skills as well as instructional skills.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.