Warranty & Consumer Products Underwriter
Our client is an innovative Global Insurance Carrier that delivers reliable risk management solutions and respects the diversity of both individuals and ideas. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Warranty and Consumer Products Underwriter to join their team.
Title: Warranty and Consumer Products Underwriter
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Overview: The Warranty and Consumer Products Underwriter will underwrite warranty business while developing and maintaining a profitable and sustainable book of business.
- Develop a profitable, sustainable book of Warranty business by working closely with Sales, Account Management, and others to evaluate, risk manage, underwrite, and price products and programs.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance program offerings, including related coverage forms, pricing, and underwriting guidelines.
- Work closely with Premium & Claims, Audit and Account Management teams to ensure program partners are operating in adherence to agreed rates and guidelines.
- Manage the relationships with distribution channels and clients both during underwriting, deal implementation and ongoing deal management stages.
- Manage the profitability of current programs and re-negotiate renewal terms where appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years underwriting and pricing extend warranty and consumer products.
- Thorough understanding of compliance regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.