Software Engineer IV
Our client is an innovative insurance company based in Jacksonville, Florida seeking a Software Engineer to join their team.
Title: Software Engineer IV
Location: Remote but Must Live in Jacksonville, Florida
Overview: The Software Engineer will design, code, test, correct, and document highly complex programs and program modifications.
- Code and implement web sites, web services and custom components utilizing C# in the .Net Framework >= 4.0
- Code, test, and debug software using Microsoft C# and the .NET Framework.
- Collaborate with Requirements, Software Quality, and other development teams to ensure solutions are efficient, consistent and fulfill business needs.
- Participate in design and design review.
- Work in an Agile software development environment (using Scrum).
- Participate in requirements review.
- Refactor existing software.
- Applies generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation.
- Participates in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software.
- Creation, configuration, and modification of Continuous Delivery, Continuous Improvement, and Source Code Management tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 7+ years experience designing/developing desktops applications and/or web applications with Microsoft .Net platform using C# and/or HTML 5.
- Hands-on development experience with .NET.
- Solid fundamentals in OOP and OOD, design patterns, IOC, SOLID.
- Comprehensive experience in Desktop and Web technologies (ASP.NET MVC, Web API, HTML5, jQuery, Knockout/Angular).
- Strong experience implementing SOAP, REST, and OData/WebSockets.
- Experience with MS SQL or other DBMS.
- Proficient in working in an Agile/Scrum development methodology environment.