Our client is an innovative insurance company based in Jacksonville, Florida seeking a Web Developer/Analyst to join their growing marketing team.
Title: Web Developer/Analyst
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Overview: This position is specific to web developing/designing and acts as a liaison between marketing, IT, and other departments as needed.
- Design flowcharts, wireframes and prototypes for rapid, iterative user interface definition and improvement
- Collaborate with teams from conceptualization to implementation
- Conduct user experience research and provide analysis and actionable user experience recommendations and artifacts
- Work with product designers to conduct user testing to ensure implemented designs meet user needs
- Help with organization and recruitment needed to conduct user tests
- Participate in end user research and concept development, including contextual inquiries, persona and scenario development, and ideation sessions
- Take pride in producing high-quality work including fresh, clean design, and staying well-organized.
- Learn new skills beyond user experience design and experiment and learn new software tools for delivering your design contributions.
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, designing user interfaces and screen flows
- Understanding of web design principles
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to details and ability to structure design components for an easy-handoff to a large team of engineers.
- 2+ years of experience in UI design.
- 2+ years of experience using Sketch, Figma, Miro, Principle, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus
- Currently pursuing a degree or recent graduate in UX Design and Research, HCI or similar field
Pay: Contact Recruiter for more info.