P&C Claims Manager
Our client is an innovative Global Insurance Carrier that delivers reliable risk management solutions and respects the diversity of both individuals and ideas. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a P&C Claims Manager to join their team.
Title: P&C Claims Manager
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Overview: The P&C Claims Manager will direct the activities of the Claims Administration area by managing, analyzing, and coordinating associates and functions to meet department objectives.
- Manage communication and coordination of service between units, associates, insureds, agents, policyholders, and departments.
- Plan, recommend, and promote policies that will support department objectives.
- Evaluate and monitor workflow by communicating effectively with supervisors and associates of all levels to analyze needs and identify problem areas.
- Investigate and pursue the use of technology, research, analyze, document, and communicate problems with system data and/or data entry process.
- Manage the development and updating of new and existing programs to streamline and implement new strategies for claims adjudication.
- Prioritize workload and coordinate projects to meet time demands.
- Interview and evaluate applicants for employment and maintain a working knowledge of HR rules and regulations.
- Develop and maintain Desk Manual and Disaster Recovery documentation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years in P&C Claims with management and/or supervisory experience.
- LOMA and/or HIAA education preferred.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and associated claims software. Must be technologically competent.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.