Our client is an innovative Global Insurance Carrier that delivers reliable risk management solutions and respects the diversity of both individuals and ideas. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team.
Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Overview: This individual is responsible for executing branding and marketing plans. This includes managing day-to-day marketing and graphics business as well as contributing to long-term marketing strategy and brand repositioning.
- Responsible for organization's marketing planning and implementation.
- Collaborate with sales leadership on market strategies by segment.
- Track and report on KPIs to evaluate marketing effectiveness.
- Collaborate with senior management and with cross-functional teams to ensure branding and marketing goals are met.
- Provide creative support to HR, Sales, and other departments.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 8+ years in Marketing, preferably within the insurance/financial services industry.
- Experience leading and developing teams.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- B2B marketing experience a plus.
- Ability to transition between day-to-day and long-term planning.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.