Claims Adjuster - Workers Compensation | Florida License
Insurance Placement Solutions has an immediate opening for a Remote Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster with our client. As a member of our clients claims team, utilize your knowledge of workers compensation to independently investigate, evaluate and resolve assigned claims in order to achieve appropriate outcomes. In this position, you will administer and resolve claims in a timely manner in accordance with legal statutes, policy provisions, and company guidelines.
Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster Responsibilities
- Investigate claims as reported and determine injured workers eligibility for workers compensation benefits
- Administers indemnity and medical benefits for valid workers compensation claims
- Manage the progression of the claims process through collaboration with physicians, nurses, attorneys and other parties as needed
- All file handling must be within state statutes, client claims handling guidelines, and best practices
- 5+ years of experience handling lost-time claims as a workers compensation claims adjuster
- Florida license and experience is required
- High school diploma required
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university preferred
About Insurance Placement Solutions
IPS is an insurance staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to the insurance industry, including workers compensation claims adjuster jobs in the US area. Our services are designed to be a resource for clients to gain access to high caliber talent. Many of our clients do not have the dedicated manpower to quickly fill their temporary, temporary to hire or direct hire vacancies. That is where we come in. Our clients are able to utilize our services to maintain business-as-usual during unforeseen interruptions and fluctuating business needs. Plus, our candidates benefit from gaining backdoor access to highly sought after positions with top companies in the industry.