Customer Service Manager
Manages the work of Customer Service and Call Center staff, Resolves escalated non-compliance issues with network contractors. Ensure high levels of customer service in the department. Resolve technology issues to ensure continuous workflow throughout the department.Responsibilities
- Manages all aspects of assignment process to ensure timeliness in contractor reporting
- Manages and monitor staff to ensure high levels of customer service.
- Monitors and analyzes report data to effectively/efficiently manage critical department functions.
- Resolves escalated issues within the customer service and call center departments
- Communicates with contractors and clients regarding program compliance
- Communicates necessary information to employees on a timely basis
- Evaluates staff attendance and performance
- Interviews prospective employees
- Works with IT Department to enhance or design applications as needed for improving processes
- Develop comprehensive training documents for use by internal staff and external contractor network
- Write comprehensive communications for distribution to internal staff, and contractor network
- Completes special projects as assigned.
B.S. or B.A. in Business Management or equivalent, or related experience is required.
- Minimum of five years experience in a customer service related supervisory position.
- Minimum of four years construction estimating or property insurance background.
- Ability to utilize internal web-based programs
- Computer literate with working knowledge of e-mail and the Internet.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Ability to delegate tasks as needed
- Ability to analyze data and resolve issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal with difficult issues under pressure, and provide necessary communication to staff, insurer clients and/or contractors.
People taking care of people. Its that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset thats inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.