Claims Issue Resolution Coordinator II
Performs more complex investigation and resolution of workmanship warranty, liability damage and performance related matters involving network contractors.
- Monitors inbound assignment activity for system entry and client acknowledgement.
- Initiates the investigation of facts relating to reported issues and records findings in internal web based systems.
- Reviews ,analyzes and interprets contractual obligations of contractors and client partners to determine best course of disposition
- Builds and maintains relationships with client adjuster, contractor and insured/homeowner (verbal and written) where necessary to determine and recommend resolution action plan and conclusion of reported issue.
- Reviews, analyzes and makes recommendations of contractor repair estimates of record for determination and confirmation of scope, pricing and other factors relative to the reported issue.
- Reviews and analyzes independent reporting to include Adjuster, engineer, environmental or product testing.
- Monitors time frames of pending complex issues and provides status update reports to client and management as required
- Researches federal, state and local jurisdictional requirements relating to building code and compliance
- Initiates and handles formal notification to contractor insurance carrier and/or agent for matters requiring insurance policy intervention and coverage determination
- Maintains assignments involving a higher level of complexity, such as the overall value of damages, complex liability situations or potential litigation.
- Understands and comprehends multiple network programs, guidelines and requirements.
- Demonstrates and maintains an advanced knowledge of XactAnalysis and Xactimate.
- Maintains communication with District Managers or other departments of specific contractor issues when necessary.
- Upholds and projects the image of the Company.
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Business Conduct at all times.
- Participates in special projects or other assignments as directed.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, management, construction or related discipline
- 2 years experience as Issue Resolution Coordinator I or minimum of two years work experience in a customer service environment is required.
- Multi line adjusting experience with emphasis on property/liability, familiarity with residential and commercial construction, restoration means and methods.
- Ability to analyze and interpret contract terms and conditions
- Understanding of insurance terms, principles, concepts and practices
- Highly proficient and advanced computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Good time management abilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
People taking care of people. Its that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset thats inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.