Jacksonville, FL Office
Join our hardworking, collaborative team where your contributions will be celebrated and valued.
Why Stillwater? We’re a national insurance provider that offers a full suite of insurance products and services. We strive to be the most respected insurance provider in the United States and that respect starts with our employees.
We’re looking for a leader who will bring Property and Casualty Product Development experience, supporting a team and meeting deadlines.
Responsible for obtaining, evaluating, and communicating information that supports revenue growth and profitability. Recommends strategies for improving results and market position.
- Analyzes information using data manipulation and statistical analysis.
- Creates and modifies company databases.
- Prepares state indications and other analysis of loss experience, retention, and expense data.
- Performs field research pertaining to competitor, insurance department, and market surveys.
- Prepares exhibits for state filing and responds to requests from regulators for additional data.
- Provides detailed requirements for system implementation projects.
- Measures and monitors performance of states.
- Fifth Year College or university program certificate, and two to four years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient on database software, internet software, spreadsheet software and word processing software.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Business casual work environment – wear your jeans to work.
- Office location near Butler Blvd and I-95 – convenient to shopping and dining.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits to keep you and your family protected.
- 401(k) Plan to help you plan for your retirement.
- Gym/Fitness Center reimbursement to support your commitment to staying healthy.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program to help you maintain your work/life balance.
Apply today to start your journey of being celebrated and valued with Stillwater Insurance Group.
Offer is contingent upon a favorable response from both a pre-employment background investigation and a drug screen.
Stillwater Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.