Claims - Project Manager
Tower Hill Insurance Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented Business Project Manager, Claims who enjoys intellectual challenge and seeks a rewarding career with a company that is experiencing growth. Not only is Tower Hill Insurance one of Florida's most trusted names in homeowners insurance, but it offers great opportunities for career advancement and personal growth, along with very competitive benefits and rewards. We are growing at a consistent pace and seek professional individuals with drive, team mentality, who want to make an impact, and are committed to a long-term career in the insurance industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Facilitates and leads department teams on the successful execution and implementation of projects.
- Analyzes requests for feasibility and cost benefit.
- Act as a liaison between the business and technical community.
- Develops detailed project plans, as well as manage and transparently report on project status and ensures timely completion of special project assignments that vary in scope and level of responsibility while quickly adapting to changing requirements.
- Oversees the ongoing review of project(s) status; identifies risks and developments, recommends and implements solutions as appropriate.
- Controls projects through the use of project plans.
- Methodically plans, analyzes and schedules multiple interrelated tasks and / or initiatives based upon their value, scope, schedule and resource requirements.
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues as needed.
- Defines and oversees required research and analytical tasks to define project requirements, achieve project objectives, acquire data, and ensure high quality execution
- Work with business stakeholders, product owners, and technical resources and third-party vendors to scope, review, plan, and prioritize software application development projects and changes.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent from a four-year college or technical school in a relevant discipline; 3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification can replace 2 years of work experience.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO:
- Contribute to team discussions
- Become proficient with all tools and technologies
- Be open with new ideas or proposals
- Possess strong communication skills
- Adaptable to change
- Excellent customer focus
TOWER HILL’S TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual merit reviews and bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, and Health Savings Accounts
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- State of the Art work out facility (Corporate office)
- Business casual dress, and more
Tower Hill Insurance Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.