Jacksonville, FL Office
Join our collaborative team where your contributions will be celebrated and valued.
Why Stillwater? Were a national insurance provider that offers a full suite of insurance products and services. We strive to be the most respected insurance provider in the United States and that respect starts with our employees.
Were looking for candidates who may:
- Batch and Scan payments.
- Check Verification.
- Check 21 processing.
- Pay plan changes.
- Payment research.
- Payment posting.
- Credit card payments and reconciliation.
- Write offs.
- Stop payments.
- Issue refunds.
- Assist customers, agents, and CSRs in payment related questions.
- Updating policies.
- Process return payments.
- Monthly commission statement mailings.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent preferred, and/or six months to one year related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient on database software, (RTLawerence,AS400,check 21) internet software, spreadsheet software and word processing software.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
Business casual work environment wear your jeans to work.
Office location near Butler Blvd and I-95 convenient to shopping and dining.
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits to keep you and your family protected.
401(k) Plan to help you plan for your retirement, with a company match.
Gym/Fitness Center reimbursement to support your commitment to staying healthy.
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program to help you maintain your work/life balance.
Apply today to start your journey of being celebrated and valued with Stillwater Insurance Group.
Offer is contingent upon a favorable response from both a pre-employment background investigation and a drug screen.
Stillwater Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.