National Sales Director, Digital Products
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Dealer Services:
Allstate Dealer Services (ADS), headquartered in Jacksonville, FL is a $600 million operation with almost 300 employees. It offers a spectrum of warranties and service products to meet needs of consumers. ADS utilizes multiple channels to distribute its products, including 200+ Independent Agents, 60 Third Party Administrators and 7,500+ Dealerships countrywide. Allstate Dealer Services offers a variety of quality products including GAP (guaranteed asset protection) which has the largest market share for the past decade. In order to diversify its portfolio, ADS launched a new VSC (vehicle service contract) product in late 2008. This product is the primary focus for growth while maintaining profitably is the focus of the GAP product. In addition to the aforementioned, ADS offers a complete suite of products that typically accompany the purchase of a vehicle service contract (paintless dent repair, tire and wheel, limited warranty, lease wear and tear, etc).
The National Digital Product Sales Leader is responsible for influencing the future strategy of ADS by driving penetration with partner channel opportunities. This role develops clear objectives, tactics and specific action plans to meet strategic business plans.
- Drive the profitable growth and success of Allstate Dealer Services premium and market share in targeted markets and consumer segments.
- Leads all sales and relationship management activity for strategic partnerships (Partners/Large Dealers, Allstate Companies, large B2B partners, etc.)
- Development and management of a proactive pipeline aligned with ADS strategy
- Responsible for driving revenue and margin growth from our existing partners as well as operationalizing new partners.
- Responsible for channel strategy, sales organization and channel marketing to drive growth. Builds consumer awareness, excitement and drives attach rates.
- Responsible for on-boarding new partners and designing strong programs.
- Interface with finance & logistics teams to ensure relevant, profitable programs.
- Develops strategic business plan (production, retention, education, and profitability) for all targeted lines of business.
- Accountable for controlling costs and adherence to organizational guidelines.
- Maintain, monitor and communicate sales reports to ensure achievement of customer facing channel growth goals.
- Builds and maintains relationships with senior management and influences company officers.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners
- Entrepreneurial with a strong inclination towards action, with experience selling digital products and services
- Existing relationships with companies that align with ADS strategy a plus
- Clear passion for digital delivery and product transformation, with a knowledge of automotive products and services
- Ability to identify possibilities to innovate in the target product space
- Strong oral and written communication skills combined with the ability to influence others to accomplish objectives
- At least 10 years sales and client relationship experience in comparable industries, with 7+ years in a senior management position
- Ability to manage through ambiguity, prioritizes multiple projects to meet business partner needs
- Coaches, mentors and influences others to accomplish departmental goals
- Anticipates and drives changes to work processes to support changing business tactics
- Interprets broad goals and objectives into departmental priorities and activities
- Actively develops bench strength for a department
- Promotes, fosters and influences actions, careers, environment of employees
- Builds vision for department and enrolls others in that vision
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.