AB-Group Vol New Bus-Sr Assoc
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Assists with the evaluation and underwriting of New and Existing Group Voluntary Employer Accounts and employee level enrollment applications to ensure proper setup of systems information and issue final master policies and amendments as required by Legal Compliance.
- Creates and distributes Offer Letters notifying clients of underwriting approval requirements
- Creates verbiage for non-standard eligibility, benefits, and premiums based on the employers request
- Creates and distributes the Master Policy and any additional amendments necessary for customer signatures using templates created by Legal Compliance
- Analyzes and reviews new case documentation for accuracy and completion and determine case acceptance based upon participation or approval by Senior Management
- Evaluates and reviews documentation for New and Existing Group Voluntary Cases to ensure information provided is complete and meet the basic underwriting requirements. Communicates and takes necessary action if documentation is not complete
- Communicates discrepancies and carefully documents concerns with the Home Office employees, Agents or Employers
- Communicates final decision to release or deny coverage based on pre-set requirements
- Releases cases within pre-defined authority amounts as determined by Senior Management
- Responsible for responding promptly to customer inquiries via telephone, letter, or e-mail
- Maintains Profitability and Participation Reports for accessing cases
- High School diploma required, some college preferred
- 3 years of prior Customer Service experience
- Experience in life and health insurance industry preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to establish priorities and multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, primarily Excel, Word, and Outlook
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment