Technical Solutions Project Manager
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Business Analyst/Project Manager will be responsible for supporting moderately complex deployments of solutions to support sales efforts for group and individual products through development, design and production of technology solutions within established user software suites already in use. Working with the Associate Manager, the consultant performs end-to-end planning, requirements gathering and implementation of technical solutions developed to streamline processes and outputs for internal customers requiring B2B and B2B2C collateral used in the sales acquisition process.
The Sales Operations and Program Management Senior Consultant is responsible for supporting moderately complex deployments of solutions to support sales efforts for group and individual products through development, design and production of technology solutions within established user software suites already in use. Working with the Associate Manager, the consultant performs end-to-end planning, requirements gathering and implementation of technical solutions developed to streamline processes and outputs for internal customers requiring B2B and B2B2C collateral used in the sales acquisition process.
- Applies knowledge and facilitative expertise to gather and define requirements, in order to achieve business objectives and provide innovative solutions to business problems
- Builds, cultivates, and maintain interdepartmental relationships to balance requirements for current projects
- Leads the analysis of business requirements and requests from the business, operations and other users
- Develop, design, research, create, and implement routine projects, processes, and policies with minimal degree of negotiation of resources in order to complete projects
- Facilitate requirements prioritization based on business value
- Coordinate own work plan, prioritizing activities, and handles multiple projects and activities
- Manage change to requirements through effective use of change control processes and tools
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines, schedules and methodologies
- Work independently on familiar projects and with management guidance on new or unfamiliar projects
- Bachelor degree required
- 3-5 years working experience as a business analyst, project manager preferred
- Intermediate organization and project/program management skills
- Intermediate negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills using Microsoft suite, Adobe Acrobat Professional,
- Experience with Visual Basic would be a plus.
- Strong Written and Verbal communications skills
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to identify and recommend appropriate solutions
- Regular predictable attendance is an essential function to this job
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.