Manager - Contractor Network Performance
Under general direction of the U.S. President Contractor Connection, responsible for overseeing the day-to-day and strategic operations of Contractor Network Performance Management Team and Issue Resolution Team managers, supervisors and staff, ensuring that the department provides clients with consistent, timely and high quality contractor work product that meets, or exceeds, industry and client specific expectations. Provides leadership for Network Performance Management while also aligning network performance methodologies across the organization ensuring that initiatives are fully leveraged to tactically execute against stated objectives and expectations. This role contributes to the growth of Contractor Connection by partnering with and supporting the efforts of the Senior Leadership team and drive overall performance and results of the U. S. Operation.Responsibilities
- Serves customers by planning and implementing Contractor Network Performance Management strategies, methodologies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staff.
- Oversees, monitors and ensures that company targets and client requirements are met
- Determines operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Leads the development of the groups objectives, creating action plans to consistently improve metrics and achieve client program/campaign goals
- Provides leadership for Performance Management and Issue Resolution functions.
- Responsible for Issue Resolution Managers who are responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of issue resolution staff.
- Maintains and improves operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Develops and maintains effective organization of responsibility, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels and supervision
- Oversees all aspects of assignment process involving Contractor Network Performance Management and Issue Resolution
- Aligns network performance management methodologies across the organization ensuring that initiatives are fully leveraged to tactically execute quality assurance and training strategy.
- Monitors and analyzes report data to effectively/efficiently manage critical department functions.
- Management of any client escalations relating to the operational teams performance
- Develop and oversee a well-executed monitoring process that ensures a high level of quality
- Identify and resolve customer issues as well as participate in routine communications with clients to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Audits department work product and resolves estimating issues
- Maintaining budget requirements
- Works to enhance or design applications as needed for improving processes
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of the company systems
- Completes special projects as assigned
- B.S. or B.A. in Business Management or equivalent, or related experience is required.
- Minimum of five years experience in insurance claims leadership roles
- Minimum of five years experience in a customer service related supervisory position
- Ability to utilize internal web-based programs
- Computer literate with working knowledge of e-mail and the Internet.
- Proficient in Xactimate and other estimating tools
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Ability to delegate tasks as needed
- Ability to analyze data and resolve issues
- Ability to acquire and maintain an in-depth knowledge of company operations, systems, contract guidelines and other required policies and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with and manage a variety of people
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Ability to deal with difficult issues under pressure, and provide necessary communication to staff, insurer clients and/or contractors
People taking care of people. Its that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset thats inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.