First Notice Of Loss / CSR-1 Representative ~ Jacksonville, FL
First Notice of Loss / CSR-1
Jacksonville, FL Office
Join our hardworking, collaborative team where your contributions will be celebrated and valued.
Why Stillwater? Were a national insurance provider that offers a full suite of insurance products and services. We strive to be the most respected insurance provider in the United States and that respect starts with our employees.
Voted a 2019 Best Places To Work by the Jacksonville Business Journal.
Stillwater Insurance Group has an immediate opening for a First Notice of Loss Representative, CSR-1 in their Customer Services Department.
The primary responsibility of this position will be to provide superior customer service to both external and internal customers.
Were looking for candidates who may have:
Excellent phone skills professional, courteous, efficient
Strong PC knowledge and keyboarding skills
Experienced in Microsoft office products
Strong attention to detail
The patience and understanding to empathize with customers who are calling to report a loss.
Must be an active listener.
Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks
Spanish/Bi-lingual skills, a plus
This position is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
1. Answering phones in a busy Call Center.
2. Entering claim conversations into the Claims Tracking System.
3. Will work 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., and during training will work 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Business casual work environment wear your jeans to work.
- Office location near I-95 and Butler Blvd. convenient to shopping and dining.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits to keep you and your family protected.
- 401(k) Plan to help you plan for your retirement.
- Gym/Fitness Center reimbursement to support your commitment to staying healthy.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program to help you maintain your work/life balance.
Apply today to start your journey of being celebrated and valued with Stillwater Insurance Group.
Offer is contingent upon a favorable response from both a pre-employment background investigation and a drug screen.
Stillwater Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.