5 days left
Instructionally designs, creates or updates training for Crawford businesses, clients and continuing education. Creates training for multiple delivery modes such as e-learning, video, webinar, and instructor-led training. Creates courses using an e-learning tool that will run and track on our LMS.
- Works with internal and external clients to assess training needs and determine and recommend a training solution.
- Researches and develops insurance topics and instructionally designs materials into an e-learning format as well as periodically revising existing training materials for information updates and adaptation of best practices in instructional design.
- Creates training videos or video clips for use in other training pieces.
- Creates, updates and enhances online performance support tools and technologies.
- Ensures that courses created for state adjuster continuing education meet the CE guidelines in the multiple states that require them, assisting support staff in the application and approval process as necessary, and keeping informed of updates to those guidelines to ensure compliance.
- Procures the assets for creating an e-learning course, including images, editing new and existing images, video, etc. and recording audio narrative for courses as necessary.
- Creates e-learning courses using GCMS (proprietary application), Articulate, Captivate and/or other authoring tools to create SCORM-compliant courseware.
- Conducts quality control of new training items created before their release to the field or clients.
- Tests training on KMC On Demand (LMS), LMS upgrades, offers feedback on functionality and testing of LMS upgrades, fields calls related to LMS.
- Participates in special training projects or performs duties in other areas as requested.
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Conduct
- Requires a college degree with an emphasis in insurance, risk management, education, adult education, or instructional design or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years experience required
- Experience in the insurance industry preferred. Distance learning methodologies, platforms, trends and instructional design methodologies an asset. Experience with E-Learning authoring tools required.
- Adult Education, or Instructional Design certificate a plus
- Possesses in-depth knowledge relating to the contents, requirements, and methodologies involved in instructional design and adult learning theory.
- Excellent training platform skills and group presentation skills.
- Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, or similar
- Ability to rapidly learn new software and applications as needed and develop learning solutions using these tools.
- Strong proficiency in training program development, project management, and curriculum planning
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent work ethic; proactive; demonstrates initiative in completing essential functions and assignments
People taking care of people. Its that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset thats inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.