Estimate Reviewer II
4 days left
Performs quality assurance review of network contractor estimates
- Reviews network contractor repair estimates to ensure estimates are technically accurate and meet appropriate industry guidelines and standards for repair.
- Verifies appropriate file documentation is included for completion of the review process.
- Verifies appropriate use of estimating software and pricing database.
- Verifies proposed repairs are accurate based on knowledge of construction standards and practices as well as client requirements.
- Compiles specific estimate revision requests and interacts with network contractors (verbal and written) to obtain appropriate estimate corrections.
- Reviews supplemental repair estimates received and completes secondary review process for technical accuracy and adherence to industry standards.
- Document all review and assignment activity in XactAnalysis and internal systems where required.
- Understands and comprehends multiple network programs, guidelines and requirements.
- Interacts with clients (verbal and written) for specific discussions relating to assignment activity.
- Interact with District Managers for assistance with contractor compliance matters.
- Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of XactAnalysis and Xactimate.
- Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of IICRC guidelines and complete WRT certification within 2 years.
- Upholds and projects the public image of the Company.
- Participates in special projects or performs duties in other areas as requested.
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Business Conduct and Ethics at all times.
- Bachelor Degree preferred or minimum of four years experience in construction industry and/or in property adjusting.
- Successful completion of IICRC WRT certification.
- Highly proficient and advanced computer skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
People taking care of people. Its that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset thats inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.