Medicare Channel Sales Director
Responsible for field channel recruitment, training, education, compliance and ultimately consumer sales for Medicare. Develops recruiting strategy and manages Medicare broker recruitment efforts across the enterprise. Manages the relationship between the Medicare vertical and our internal and external field distribution channels. This is a field based position in the state of Florida.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Responsible for marketing and selling Medicare products through multiple field distribution channels. (internal Area Sales Managers, AHCP, HST)
- Present to C-level executives down to producers at large brokerage accounts in order to develop profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Responsible for the training, oversight, auditing and maintenance of Medicare compliance programs throughout the channel
- Plan and prioritize account management and sales activities towards achieving agreed-upon business goals including managing and reporting productivity
- Accountable for sales results of accounts, including marketing metrics and overall results (Cost Per Lead, Cost Per Conversion, Production in Force)
- Develop and deploy programs to field channels designed to increase sales of NGIC products while maintaining Top Tier contract levels with premier carriers
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- 8+ years of related experience
- 2+ years of previous leadership experience
- Experience in Medicare Sales and Brokerage distribution
- Proven track record in sales
- Strong knowledge of CRM best practice and ability to work with sales and operations teams to ensure a frictionless consumer experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to get things done in a complex, rapidly changing environment
- Strong track record of execution in project management and day to day operations
- Ability to lead and take direction from multiple people and successfully prioritize competing priorities
- Ability to effectively develop, coordinate and manage cross functional initiatives and teams
- Ability to maintain positive relationship with external party while protecting companys interests
- Bachelors Degree with a focus in marketing computer science or management
- Advanced in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience managing Medicare broker channels
- Thorough understanding of the NGIC and HealthCompare brands and ability to exhibit behaviors associated with it