National Account Manager - Allstate Benefits
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The National Account Manager will leverage industry experience to lead projects across internal departments and provide outstanding service in customer facing roles of pre- and post-sale activities. Excellent writing skills, ability to create exceptional content, attention to detail, self-motivation, and ability to structure and implement tactical change are key traits of the Implementation Manager to effectively represent Allstate Benefits in the marketplace.
- Develop and execute on standard client project plans
- Provide proactive client management
- Develop personal connections with brokers/partners, enrollment firms and clients
- Initiate and drive communications that will provide optimal working conditions for a successful customer onboarding and life cycle experience
- Maintain reporting and records for all assigned accounts to ensure transparency and accurate recordkeeping
- Identify areas of opportunity and provide feedback to management for improvements
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure completion of all tasks associated with management of accounts including implementation, ongoing service and issue resolution
- Apply industry knowledge and critical thinking to provide exceptional and compliant service to mid-market and large market accounts
- Train Associates to develop their account management skills
- Complete peer reviews on standard and customized proposals
- Complete standard and customized proposals
- Partner with AB sales representative to provide thorough customer updates, broker feedback and other pertinent action items that impact sales effectiveness
- A four year Bachelors degree in Marketing or in a technical field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in the voluntary benefits industry or in a comparable business environment preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to read and interpret complex information, talk with customers and listen attentively.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects and complete high quality work against strict and conflicting deadlines.
- Effectively build interpersonal relationship skills in order to establish working relationships with direct reports, peers and colleagues.
- Creative problem-solving and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to embrace and respect the team culture approach.
- Excellent presentation skills in front of high level executives.
- Exhibit a can-do approach and aspire to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Assertive self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Must be proficient in the following applications: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Pro and various administration systems.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.