Risk Control Technical Consultant National Insurance
ur Technical Consultants provide highly sophisticated consultative services to an assigned group of customers within a specialty segment or territory. Conducts on-site evaluations, evaluates data, and creates/implements service plans to control customer's source of risk, losses and costs. Provides risk assessment services and information to track progress and demonstrate the value of doing business with Liberty Mutual. Serves as a trainer/mentor to less experienced consultants in their specialty area at the discretion of their manager. Enhances the Company's leadership position in the safety field through speaking engagements at conferences, developing key relationships, and publishing safety related articles in professional publications.
- Provides an array of expert consultative services to an assigned group of customers within a specialized technical area or territory. Conducts on-site evaluations, evaluates data, and creates/implements service plans to control customer's source of risk, loss and/or costs.
- Provides expert technical support to other risk control employees by advising them about resources available, legislation and applicable regulations, technology, industry trends and effective methods to reduce risk, improve customer satisfaction and demonstrate the value of doing business with Liberty Mutual.
- Monitors and evaluates the technical quality of risk control services provided by less experienced consultants. Provides coaching, mentoring and training to enhance their development and effectiveness.
- Collaborates with management in developing policies, procedures, service tools, technical resources, techniques and new products in order to support and enhance the delivery of risk control consulting services.
- Participates in actively acquiring and retaining profitable business. Identifies new business opportunities for LP services and may design and execute programs that improve results and increase the number and quality of services customers choose to buy.
- Enhances Liberty Mutual's leadership position in the safety field and increases brand awareness through speaking engagements at conferences, developing a network of contacts, and/or publishing safety related articles (about one or more specialty areas) in professional publications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with coursework in math, engineering or related areas (or equivalent) and at least 5-8 years of directly related consulting experience in loss prevention or progressive safety/heath field.
- Candidates are typically working towards (or obtained) an advanced degree and/or professional certification in one or more of the following areas: CSP, ARM, CRM, CPCU, CIH, or CPE.
- Advanced knowledge, skills and experience in a specialized field, service planning and delivery, risk assessment, risk analysis, solutions management and progress measurement. Fully effective interpersonal, writing and other communication skills required to develop and maintain relationships with customers, peers, and industry contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to retrieve and enter information using various proprietary software applications and create/modify documents and complex spreadsheets using Microsoft Office suite.
- Position requires regular travel.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.