Client Account Representative - Contractor Connection
Enhances customer satisfaction and increases sales and claims assignment opportunities through establishment of customer relationships and performance of account management activities.Responsibilities
- Establishes relationships with client offices in order to grow new and existing accounts Maintains a high proficiency/knowledge of all organizational workflows, and associated management tools
- Maintains scheduled telephone and/or personal contacts with client established program point of contact(s) with focus toward increasing their business.
- Analyzes program reports to identify client users and non users in order to build and establish rapport on increasing program use in respective client office.
- Provides client user training as needed in order to assist client overall understanding of program and increase usage.
- Explores and probes appropriate client contracts for increased business opportunities and program expansion of services
- Analyzes program performance data and prepares client reports
- Serves as a liaison between clients and Contractor Connection for quality, timeliness or other program issues.
- Follows up with clients to ensure assignment issues have been corrected.
- Assists in the implementation and training for new client programs
- Participates as needed in key client stewardship meetings as determined by Contractor Connection management
- Provides monthly/quarterly internal status reports on program growth action plan
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Business Conduct at all times.
- Participates in special projects or performs duties in other areas as requested.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a minimum of one year in claims or restoration experience or the equivalent general experience.
- Requires some overnight travel
- Good understanding of insurance and/or restoration terminology, practices and the program procedures and processes.
- Good verbal communication and writing skills.
- Ability to learn and work in electronic claims management system and contact management systems
- Good time management skills and ability to work well independently.
- Strong commitment to client satisfaction.
- Good time management.
- Understanding of the sales and marketing process.
People taking care of people. Its that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset thats inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.