Contractor Recruiting Manager
Position is responsible for ensuring that Contractor Connections network of qualified contractors is adequate to meet the rapidly growing demands of the companys clients in specific geographic areas and trades. The position requires the ability to present the companys value proposition to contractors and increase the speed and efficiency of bring qualified applicants into the network. The successful candidate will be required to design complex business solutions and implement comprehensive training solutions for staff.Responsibilities
- Oversees recruitment process of contractors for the network.
- Creates a sustainable pipeline of contractors that is driven by demand forecasts.
- Oversees and designs procedures for contractor recruitment.
- Sets performance criteria for individuals and overall team.
- Oversees distribution of information to Clients and internal management and staff as needed.
- Creates and implements training programs for employees.
- Evaluates processes and implements improvements as required.
- Maintains adequate staffing in department; interviews and selects candidates for open positions in department.
- Coaches, trains and reviews performance of staff; recommends salary increases when appropriate.
- Takes disciplinary action when necessary.
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Business Conduct at all times.
- Participates in special projects or performs duties in other areas as requested.
- Requires a bachelor's degree, preferably in business or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of five years of relevant experience including experience at the manager/supervisor level.
- Requires occasional travel.
- Must have the ability to implement a quality control program.
- Ability to bring unique solutions to complex business problems.
- Must be able to implement and maintain a training curriculum.
- Ability to perform complex business analysis with precision.
- Strong customer service skills and very good written and verbal communication skills.
People taking care of people. Its that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset thats inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.