System Administrator I
System Administrator I
Join our hardworking, collaborative team where your contributions will be celebrated and valued.
Were a national insurance provider that offers a full suite of insurance products and services. We strive to be the most respected insurance provider in the United States and that respect starts with our employees.
Stillwater Insurance Group has an immediate opening for a Systems Administrator I reporting to our Jacksonville, FL office.
The successful candidate will:
- Trouble shooting employee computing issues utilizing appropriate tools, skill, knowledge and consultation with colleagues.
- Be part of our help desk and after hours on call rotation. Monitor network alerts and escalate as appropriate to more senior personnel.
- Providing alternative resolutions when appropriate, especially to improve current processes.
- Create or acquire thorough documentation and understanding of products, equipment and software used.
- Help maintain all documentation, procedures and guidelines for technical and non-technical users.
- Assist other departments with projects, testing and problem resolution of various systems as assigned by management.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Associate degree (AD) or higher from an accredited institution, college or university. In lieu of a degree, approximately 2 years of related experience and/or training combination of education and experience considered equivalent to one year of education from an accredited institution.
- Proficient in common internet uses and common office software and hardware systems.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of computer operating systems to include Microsoft windows, Microsoft server, network protocols and related components is required.
- Ability to understand the enterprise desktop, server, network and phone requirements for each office and to be able to demonstrate a clear and critical understanding of the environment.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and workflow.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals and groups.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
1. Convenient location near I-95, Butler Blvd, and the Town Center shops.
2. Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits to keep you and your family protected.
3. 401(k) Plan to help you plan for your retirement.
4. Gym/Fitness Center reimbursement to support your commitment to staying healthy.
5. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program to help you maintain your work/life balance.
Apply today to start your journey of being celebrated and valued with Stillwater Insurance Group.
Offer is contingent upon a favorable response from both a pre-employment background investigation and a drug screen.
Stillwater Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.