Liability Claims Supervisor
Liability Claims Supervisor
Jacksonville, FL Office
Join our hardworking, collaborative team where your contributions will be celebrated and valued.
Why Stillwater? Were a national insurance provider that offers a full suite of insurance products and services. We strive to be the most respected insurance provider in the United States and that respect starts with our employees.
Were looking for candidates with Property / Liability Homeowner Claims supervisory experience to manage the personnel and operations of their Claims direct reports. You will need to insure compliance guidelines are met and staffing is regulated to provide sufficient support to meet the claims filing demands.
Youll be responsible for:
- Supervising staff.
- Reviewing performance.
- Identifying training needs and conduct training, as needed.
- Coach and mentor staff.
- Provide individual feedback.
- Coordinate communication between customers and Claims Examiner should escalation be required.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports to Claims Manager regarding statistics and staff performance.
- Participate in staff recruiting.
- Complete annual performance reviews for staff, with contributions from Claims Manager.
- Approve weekly time cards for direct reports.
- Approve time off requests for direct reports and insuring sufficient coverage is available to meet the needs of the business.
- Fifth Year College or university program certificate, and 5 or more years of Property Liability Claims experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient on database software, internet software, spreadsheet software and word processing software.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Business casual work environment wear your jeans to work.
- Convenient location near I-95 and Butler Blvd. close to dining and shopping venues at the Town Center.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits to keep you and your family protected.
- 401(k) Plan to help you plan for your retirement.
- Gym/Fitness reimbursement to support your commitment to staying healthy from an off-site location.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program to help you maintain your work/life balance.
Apply today to start your journey of being celebrated and valued with Stillwater Insurance Group.
Offer is contingent upon a favorable response from both a pre-employment background investigation and a drug screen.
Stillwater Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.