.Net Full-stack Development Manager
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
- Serve as primary technical partner across business and technology disciplines to deliver high-performing web applications in a test-driven environment
- Primary decision-maker for which full stack technologies to employ in order to deliver best customer experience
- Provide technical and professional leadership for team of engineers by establishing a vision, direction, and specific objectives for team efforts; allowing freedom to accomplish objectives
- Develop and utilize reusable patterns, practices, and enterprise architectures that fit within the overall Allstate architectural blueprint
- Work with business partners to review and influence product roadmaps, strategies, run proof of concepts, and identify gaps and solutions
- Plan and monitor budgets/expenses for team of engineers
- Education Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related area, or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of software related experience.
- 5+ years experience in people or technical leadership or equivalent experience leading a team or working in a team oriented collaborative environment.
- Experience with REACT JS or AngularJS required
- Experience with Web Services including JSON, SOAP & XML, RESTful
- Familiarity with Agile, Scrum and CICD
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.