Membership Services Coordinator
Performs the necessary duties related to the Membership Services department. Prepares, processes and reviews contractor information. Has administrative responsibility for network contractors program credentialing requirements, including obtaining deliverables, processing applications, and acting as contact person for ongoing credentialing of a geographic territory of contractors.
- Obtains deliverables from contractors on a regular basis, consistent with client standards, including but not limited to: running credit reports, receiving copies of licenses, various certifications, insurance certificates, financials, applications and application fees.
- Reviews and processes all aspects of the contractor application, which include: application packets, status updates, references, ratings, agreements and site visit narratives.
- Audits and tracks contractor files to ensure compliance with credentialing requirements.
- Processes new contractor selections and tracks receiving deliverables.
- Serves as point of contact/resource and liaison for contractors and District Managers.
- Updates and maintains contractor files with current deliverables and credentialing items.
- Creates and forwards correspondence requesting deliverable updates.
- Interacts with field staff regarding contractor noncompliance issues.
- Updates web-based and other computer programs with contractor information.
- Upholds and projects the public image of the Company.
- Participates in special projects or performs duties in other areas as requested.
High School Diploma or equivalent and at least 2 years of customer service and/or administrative/clerical experience.
- Highly proficient and advanced computer skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
People taking care of people. Its that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset thats inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.