Sr. Claims Examiner
~ Sr. Claims Examiner ~
With Litigation Experience
Join our hardworking, collaborative team where yourcontributions will be celebrated and valued.
Why Stillwater? Werea national insurance provider that offers a full suite of insurance products and services.We strive to be the most respected insurance provider in the United States andthat respect starts with our employees.
StillwaterInsurance Group has an immediate opening for a Litigation Claims Examiner in their Jacksonville, FL office.
Theprimary responsibility of this position will be to provide superior customerservice to both external and internal customers.
- Responsible for conducting legal reviews and assessments of property claims files to ensure compliance and provide reports to management.
- Provide guidance and perceptive identification for complex property claim litigation, advising of risks and business exposure.
- Able to provide support for legal counsel as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree (B) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience with property claims paralegal experience.
- Ability to interpret verbal and written communication and make appropriate decisions.
- Strong attention to details.
- Strong PC knowledge and key boarding skills.
- Business casual work environment wear your jeans to work.
- Convenient south side location near JTB, I-95 and Southside Blvd.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits to keep you and your family protected.
- 401(k) Plan to help you plan for your retirement.
- On-site Gym/Fitness Center or reimbursement to another facility to support your commitment to staying healthy.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program to help you maintain your work/life balance.
Apply today to start your journey of being celebrated and valued withStillwater Insurance Group.
Offer is contingent upon a favorable response from both a pre-employmentbackground investigation and a drug screen.
Stillwater Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drugfree workplace.
Or you may send resume to: Career.Opportunities@Stillwater.com.