AB-Group Premium Admin-Anlst II
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Family Summary
Group Premium Administration handles all aspects of billing, payments, commissions, and customer support for employees, employers, agents, and the field force for group products. Also builds and maintains relationship with Partner companies.
This position handles the more complex groups (special handling) and processes pertaining to Group Premium Administration including multiple system billing.
- Customer Service and handling of complex issues and escalated calls
- Build and maintaining relationships with Vendors, agents, and/or Employer groups by communicating premium discrepancies, billing questions, refunds and missing information
- Researches & responds to questions from/about employees regarding outstanding balances, payments, discrepancies and delinquent accounts
- Preparation of premium audits and month end reports
- Reporting for identification and system corrections for out of balance processes
- System testing and process improvement enhancements including the implementation of combined billing
- Train new employees and cross train existing employees on new processes
- Handle large groups including calculation of missed premium for individual billing, suspense reconciliation, payment processing & billing
- Primary SME for Combined billing for EasyBill online for Group & Life 70 products
- Review and balances semi-monthly commission cycles
- Process credit card payments
- Maintain master payment files
- Continuously build skills and knowledge by receiving coaching and feedback and participate in ongoing training
- Setup and handle all webinars for EasyBill online and Combined Billing accounts
- Delinquent premium preparation and collections for large group and online accounts
- 5 years experience in customer service and/or accounting background or 2 year degree in a related field
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, working knowledge of Word
- Ability to work in several different systems
- Must have good oral and written communications
- Ability to multi-task and maintain attention to detail
- Professionalism, positive attitude, and the ability to work well within a team
- Intermediate strategic and analytical thinking, and use of established practices while making informed independent decisions
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.