Tower Hill Insurance Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented Product Manager who seeks a rewarding career with a company that is experiencing growth. Not only is Tower Hill Insurance one of Florida's most trusted names in homeowners insurance, but it offers great opportunities for career advancement and personal growth, along with very competitive benefits and rewards. We are growing at a consistent pace and seek professional individuals with drive, team mentality, who want to make an impact, and are committed to a long-term career in the insurance industry.
As a Product Manager, is the key individual for managing a product and/or company’s profit and loss and determines the business development strategy. The position analyzes the sales and loss trends by product and/or company and monitors competitive intelligence. The position requires strong knowledge of insurance risk, determining loss exposures, and an ability to analyze data and make recommendations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Analyzes data and makes sound recommendations to improve the profit and loss of the product and/or company.
- Works with Underwriting, Marketing, Claims and Actuarial departments to improve product and/or company performance.
- Proactively identify trends and develops innovative solutions that will drive continuous improvement.
- Participate in projects from inception to implementation.
- Examines the product and/or company’s performance against industry trends.
- Understands the components and drivers of the key metrics that drive profit and loss to expose problems, identify trends, and evaluate strategic progress.
- Researches and identifies best practices by interpreting competitor research and performance data.
- Additional duties as assigned.
REQUISITE SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong analytic aptitude
- Ability to assess opportunities and develop a business cases for change
- Prior experience in leading projects and defining business requirements
- Experience in strategy and solution development
- Ability to provide accurate, quality work under tight deadlines
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced work environment and adapt well to changes
- Possess the ability to learn new things in a relatively short period of time
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills required
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) preferred in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Finance, or Risk Management and 4 years industry experience in key functional areas Underwriting, Pricing, Claims or Operations. At least 2 years direct Product Management experience.
TOWER HILL’S TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual merit reviews and bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, and Health Savings Accounts
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Business casual dress, and more
For more information about our company, careers and Total Compensation, visit www.thig.com/careers
Tower Hill Insurance Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer