PRN (On call) Physical Therapy Assistant
Westminster Oaks is currently seeking a PRN on call Physical Therapy Assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out the care plan as designed by the Physical Therapist or Therapy Program Manager. With direct supervision from the Program Manager or Therapist for each patient/resident assigned to the Physical Therapist and is dependent on the nature of the skilled tasks and the complexities of the patients/residents presenting condition. May receive clinical supervision from Therapists.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and it's communities.
- Responsible for carrying out Care Plan as designed by the Physical Therapist (PT).
- Assist the PT during evaluations.
- Monitor residents progress and communicate with PT.
- Maintain documentation in system of residents activities, record progress and document billing activities.
- Perform Residents Home Assessment as part of the discharge process as directed by the PT.
- Perform Residents screening during the admission process and quarterly & annual screening to determine the need for therapy as directed by the PT.
EOE, DFWP We honor those who have served.Qualifications
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Associate Degree or better in Physical Therapy Assistant.
2 years: Experience in a health care setting preferred.
Licenses & Certifications
Physical Therapy Assist